How to apply
- Carefully peel off the lashes from the tray by the bands on either side.
- Hold the lashes with a tweezer, lash tweezer or simply your own fingers and apply a thin layer of eyelash glue along the base line of your lash band and wait 30 seconds for the glue to set. Then, carefully place the lashes as close as possible above your lash line, yet, not placing the lashes onto your natural lashes. Start by placing the middle of the lash band onto your eyes first, then both corners so that you can adjust accordingly to even out the position. Make sure to adjust as soon as possible before the glue sets, if needed. You may use a tweezer or your fingers to pinch the lashes and your natural lashes together to create a natural blend. Once you are satisfied, secure the lash by gently pushing the lashes in.
- Wait for another 30-60 seconds for the glue to completely dry. If desired, go over the lash line with your eyeliner to create a more natural look and to cover any gaps, if needed. This step is optional. Finally, you are done! Enjoy!
How to remove and care for your lashes
Apply oil-free makeup remover to a cotton swab or a Q-tip and gentle dab along the top of the lash band.Within a couple of seconds, the lashes should be unattached. If not, repeat this step. Do not use your fingers to peel your lashes off. If necessary, use your fingers (not your nails) and gently peel from the outer corner of the lashes. It is important to be as gentle as possible to avoid damaging the shape or quality of the lashes.
Gently peel off the excess glue with your fingers or tweezers by holding the lash in one hand, and removing the glue with the other. After each use, it is important to remove the glue completely from the lash band. If left, the glue will harden and will ruin the lash band for future use, resulting in a shorter life of the lashes.
Place the lashes back into the original packaging until your next use! Gently press the band onto the curve of the storing tray to preserve the shape of the lash band. Make sure to protect the lashes in the original packaging to prevent from dust and bacteria.
- Gentle, gentle, gentle! Always be sure to be gentle with your lashes to sustain the longevity of your lashes. All our lashes have been custom designed and delicately hand-crafted to provide the best quality and shape of lashes there are! If treated with proper care, our lashes can last up to 25 wears! Be sure to make the most out of each pair.
- We strongly suggest not to apply mascara to the lashes as it will ruin the shape and quality from applying and removing the mascara. If needed, apply mascara to your natural lashes prior to applying your lashes.
- Do not soak your lashes in any type of liquid to clean as this will damage the quality and shape of the lash.